Is Baldness a Result of Low Testosterone?
Before discovering the connection between testosterone levels and baldness, it is essential to find out what testosterone is and how it can affect the human organism. First of all, it is crucial to note that testosterone plays an incredible role in the body, especially considering males’ health. The component helps to keep muscle mass, sex desire and bone density. Early adulthood is the time of the highest T production, while its levels decrease with the course of time.
Types of Testosterone Stimulating Hair Loss
Testosterone is a useful hormone that exists in the human organism in numerous shapes and forms. The main kinds of testosterone include the following:
- Free T is not bound to the body proteins. The component is majorly available to act in the human organism.
- Bound T is the one that depends on the blood protein called albumin. The vast majority of testosterone is not active, since it is bound to globulin that is sex hormone-binding. Thus, if the levels of SHBG are low in the organism, the amount of free testosterone is significantly increased.
- Dihydrotestosterone is another kind of testosterone that is produced by the enzyme. It is not clear testosterone, though its derivative. The element is considerably powerful than testosterone, and it can be found mainly in hair follicles, prostate and the skin.
Generally speaking, DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) is the hormone that stays behind baldness and hair loss problems. The component is made by the enzyme, called 5 reductase from testosterone. The influence the hormone has on the organism, as well as sensitivity of hair follicles to the elements, provoke hair loss.
Additionally, DHT produces a severe impact on prostate, since it is inevitable for proper prostate functioning. However, an increased DHT level can lead to the development of benign prostate hypertrophy (also called enlarged prostate, more information read here). Thus, regular blood tests are inevitable for those who belong to risk groups of testosterone problems.
Differentiating Various Types of Testosterone Problems by the Shape of Baldness
High testosterone, just like its low levels, causes multiple inconveniences and leads to numerous undesirable symptoms. Early baldness is one of such devastating conditions arising from increased testosterone level. The issue is frequently called male pattern baldness and is the condition that has a distinctive shape. Depending on the form of hair loss, you can learn about the health problem you have. Surely, all the assumptions should be approved by professional healthcare providers or doctors, but you are the one to activate the treatment course.
Main types of male pattern baldness include:
- Frontal baldness. When the frontal line of your hair recedes, forming the M shape, it means you have got frontal hair loss type.
- Vertex baldness. In case you have a kind of a crown on your head with hair being in a U-shape, you have vertex type of baldness.
Male pattern hair loss can extend to other parts of the body, including chest, face, etc. It is indispensable to remember that hair on various parts of the body can react differently to hormonal changes. Thus, facial hair may be actively growing while other zones will become bald. Besides, it has been approved that the symptoms of male pattern baldness can be affected by testosterone levels. According to the results of multiple researches and investigations, men with high testosterone levels commonly experience vertex hair loss, while people with increased ranges of binding protein SHBG suffer from chest hair thinning and disappearance.
Effective Hair Loss Treatment: Is It a Reality?
Even though baldness is a very common issue for males, especially in elderly ones, the condition is treatable. The contemporary pharmaceutical market is filled with an incredible number of safe and effective medications to prevent and treat hair loss in men. Besides, there are a few preparations for women, too, but the issue is much rarer for them. Multiple ways to treat male patent baldness and similar related issues presupposes changing and balancing the action of testosterone and DHT.
Finasteride and Dutasteride are currently top effective and widely spread medications that inhibit 5 reductase enzyme potent to transfer testosterone into DHT. The medications are actively recommended and used for both enlarged prostate and baldness treatment. Additionally, there are several other medications that do not involve DHT and testosterone (Ketoconazole, Minoxidil, etc.).
Warning and Treating Baldness with Canadian Health&Care Mall
While a great number of people keep calm and do nothing to prevent or stop the hair loss process, smart and witty people start looking for an effective medication the very moment they notice the first signs of the process. Numerous online drugstores promise magic remedies that can improve the situation within a week, though it is frequently false. As it has been proven, baldness and related processes in the organism are commonly caused by changes in testosterone levels. Thus, to prevent the condition or treat the already existing one, a patient should start testosterone replacement course or just start taking similar testosterone medications. Minoxidil, Finasteride and other drugs are widely popular as effective and safe means to successful treatment. However, selecting a useful medication is not a single complicated issue a patient should deal with. The very first issue he/she will face is opting for a reliable online pharmacy with quality drugs.
Advantages of Cooperation with Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy
According to the reviews and feedback of customers, as well as comments of international specialists, Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy is one of the top reliable, time-tested and appreciated online pharmaceutical services ever available on the Internet. The company works supplying clients with effective medications at affordable prices. Constant development and advancement are crucial features of the company’s policies. Those, who are ready to forget about baldness and testosterone deficiency, are welcome to the website, while those who are still hesitating are invited to learn all the benefits from cooperation with the service:
- Wide variety of drugs. Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy www.canadianhealthmall.com is famous as a pharmaceutical company that offers the best deals of the most diverse medications, including testosterone pills, male’s health drugs, antibiotics and other remedies. Thus, you should not look for another drugstore every time you need different type of treatment. Browse the website of the platform and find high-end medications for any condition.
- Unequaled quality of drugs. Another great advantage of Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy is top-notch quality of medications. Ordering hair loss medications here you are sure to receive an effective treatment that will produce a desirable effect. Only reliable and time-tested manufacturers produce pills offered in the service, so the quality should not be a concern for you.
- Competitive prices. Since the vast majority of pharmaceuticals provided are generic (manufactured by dependable producers, though deprived of brand name, thus, related expenses), they are available at much more reasonable prices.
- Professional support team. Contact technical support representatives once you have problems ordering drugs, paying for them or with any other issue. Address qualified healthcare providers engaged in the service to give you necessary recommendations and instructions concerning necessary medicines, their dose and administration rules.
- Convenient services. Instant shipping, up-to-date payment methods and other advantageous services are offered at the service to make the experience truly beneficial.
- Additional opportunities. Extra sales, price reductions and bonuses will make your experience cooperating with the service even more beneficial.
Entrust your hair loss and other health problems to Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy and wait for great things to happen, as improvement will not make you wait long.