Causes and Treatments of Premature Ejaculation: Canadian Health and Care Mall Detailed Guide on the Disturbing Issue
If you suffer from premature ejaculation, you should find out more about this medical condition, available meds to treat it and where to get them safely. For example, when looking for certified and quality drugs, choose only the most reliable suppliers such as Canadian Health Care Mall.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
Basically, it’s all about uncontrolled ejaculation before or shortly after a sexual intercourse that happens with a minimal stimulation and before you want. This is what results in having unsatisfactory sex and specific emotional problems. Premature ejaculation is considered to be one of the most widespread forms of male sexual dysfunctions, and it affects most men sooner or later. You should be concerned if it happens in 30 seconds or 2 minutes, but doctors agree that any sexual intercourse that lasts less than 2 minutes is premature ejaculation.
There are 2 types of this health condition:
1. Lifelong (primary). It starts quite early, usually when patients are still teenagers and experience their first sexual contacts. This type is harder to treat and comes with deeper mental causes (bad habits cause a lot of harm too).
2. Acquired. It may happen later in your life and can be triggered by both physical and psychological issues.
What Are Its Main Causes?
Most premature ejaculation cases don’t have an obvious cause. Men learn how to delay it with their age and experience, but they still may have problems with new partners. Doctors agree that this medical condition is complicated and involves a set of both psychological and physical factors.
1. Psychological causes. They may involve situations when men need to hurry to avoid being discovered, guilty feelings and other factors, such as being anxious about getting and maintaining an erection, anxiety, relationship issues and so on.
2. Biological causes. There are many physical factors that may lead to premature ejaculation, such as abnormal hormonal levels, brain chemicals (neurotransmitters), reflex activities of your ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, inherited traits, infections, inflammation, damage after a trauma or injury and others.
What Are Basic Symptoms?
The most widespread symptom of this health condition is uncontrolled ejaculation shortly after or before a sexual intercourse. Everything happens before you want and with a minimal stimulation and only little control. You may feel embarrassed, frustrated and guilty too.
How Is It Diagnosed?
You need to visit a doctor and discuss your sexual and medical facts with him/her. He/she will ask you to take a detailed physical exam because of many possible causes involved. You may be prescribed with different lab tests to diagnose existing medical conditions. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed based on standard symptoms, but doctors need to know your sexual history to understand your existing problem, and that’s why you should be open and honest. The more they know, the better they can help you. If your medical history fails to reveal important emotional factors that can be connected with premature ejaculation, your prostate must be examined and you need to undergo specific neurological tests to determine if this problem is caused by physical factors.
How Can You Prevent It?
Unfortunately, there is no tested and proven way to prevent premature ejaculation, but you can do a few basic things, such as maintaining a healthy attitude towards a sexual intercourse. For instance, if you feel guilty, anxious or frustrated, think about undergoing special therapies. Don’t forget that all people may experience specific sexual difficulties, so you shouldn’t blame yourself and feel inadequate.
What Are Risk Factors?
Remember that different factors may increase your risk of developing premature ejaculation, and the most widespread ones include the following:
- Erectile dysfunction. You have a higher risk of developing this medical condition if you consistently or occasionally have problems with achieving and maintaining an erection. Your fear of losing it may force you to hurry either consciously or unconsciously.
- Other health conditions. If you have chronic or serious diseases, including heart problems, you may start feeling anxious during your sexual intercourse and rush to ejaculate unknowingly.
- Regular stress. If you have a lot of emotional strain in any life area, it can play a huge role in developing premature ejaculation, thus, limiting your ability to focus and relax while having sex.
How Is Premature Ejaculation Treated?
The good news is that this medical condition gets better on its own, so you only need to wait, and no treatment is needed. Many men agree that specific relaxation techniques and using different distraction methods help them delay ejaculation. It’s advisable to stop drinking, smoking and get rid of other bad habits to improve your control over ejaculation. Your doctor may advise you to practice helpful techniques, such as learning to control the sensations that lead to premature ejaculation and communicate with your partner to stop or slow down sexual stimulation.
Some men use condoms to reduce their penile sensation or try different positions. Pay attention to behavioral techniques, such as squeezing and start-and-stop, because they can help you delay your orgasm. Only the right combination of these methods along with sexual counseling and taking licensed meds can treat you. When shopping for premature ejaculation drugs make sure you order them from credible pharmacies, such as Canadian Health&Care Mall www.canadianhealthmall.com.
Why Should You Take Priligy (Dapoxetine)?
Priligy is a SSRI (or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) that contains dapoxetine as its active ingredient. This medication comes as pills taken by many men who want to prolong the time period before ejaculating. If you have the same problem, you should know that Priligy works by delaying the chemical reactions that make you ejaculate too early by increasing serotonin levels in your brain. This is what makes it one of the greatest options for men who suffer from premature ejaculation nowadays. However, before you start taking this medication, you need to learn more about its key features, doses and effectiveness. Buy it only from licensed and well-known online pharmacies, like Canadian Health and Care Mall, which offers high quality and reasonable prices.
- Key features. Take into account that Priligy is discreet and easy to take and can help you last up to a few times longer.
- How to take it. It’s necessary to take only 1 pill 1 hour before your sexual intercourse. You can take this medication either with or without food, which is quite convenient, but you are not allowed to combine its intake with alcohol. It’s forbidden to take more than 1 tablet within 24 hours, or you’ll experience certain adverse effects. Priligy is designed only for men between 18-64 years old if they’ve experienced premature ejaculation symptoms for the last few months.
- How it works. This medication and its active ingredient dapoxetine affect the actions of chemicals in your brain that are responsible for premature ejaculation. It works best 1-3 hours after its intake, but its effects may retain up to 12 hours.
- Its effectiveness. Most men will experience the increase in the time period between achieving their erection and ejaculating. Priligy helps around 8 out of 10 men, which is quite a high effectiveness rate. Once you start taking it, you’ll notice doubling and even tripling the time your erection lasts before ejaculating. Keep in mind that this medication is not a perfect cure, so it works only when you’re taking it.
Why Should You Order Priligy at Canadian Health&Care Pharmacy?
These days more and more men are switching to Canadian Health and Care Pharmacy Service – CanadianHealthMall.Com when shopping for this premature ejaculation medication. You should make the same decision for different reasons listed below:
- Privacy. When buying Priligy online you don’t have to worry that your friends or neighbors will find it out. Your purchase is made discreetly, so only you are aware of it.
- Safety. You can be sure that your private and financial information is secure because it’s protected from all third parties.
- Convenience. You don’t have to go anywhere to buy what you need when dealing with our reliable online pharmacy. Priligy will be delivered right at your doorstep after making a few clicks.