Lifestyle Changes as an Essential Part of the Successful ED Treatment
Treatment of erectile dysfunction is a complex process that is combined of many important components. Significant component of the treatment is change of your everyday lifestyle habits that can interact with other aspects of your therapy. Prepare to change your life drastically but it will eventually be worth it. It is hard to believe but the simple refusal from certain bad habits can change your sex life for better for many years, especially if you had only episodic occurrences of erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
The experts of Canadian Pharmacy gathered the universal tips for those who are prepared for changes in order to be healthy not only from a sexual aspect but in general.
And remember – the intensive ED treatment must include drastic lifestyle changes in combination with other methods like the use of oral pills. Try following these advices right now.
Give up smoking to be save all your “fire” for a bed
Smoking cessation is very difficult. There is no single best way to quit smoking that would help everyone.
Here are some tricks that can help you to give up this bad habit:
- Choose your day of quitting, let him come no later than 3 weeks after your acceptance of this decision. Get ready for this day, reducing the number of cigarettes consumed per day, without visiting your favorite places for smoking and having made an exit plan from stress without smoking.
- On the day of quitting, get rid of all cigarettes, get busy and try to always be in places where non-smokers.
- Talk to your doctor about the advisability of passing nicotine replacement therapy. Nicotine patch, nicotine gum, or other medications may benefit, but does not save you from the urge to smoke.
- Give up smoking completely. Do not allow yourself to smoke “from time to time.” Dependence on nicotine may make itself felt at any time, even after years of abstinence.
- Iterate the desire to smoke, gradually increasing the time-out of one hour to a day or more. The physical craving to smoke is short-lived and will pass whether you smoke a cigarette or not.
- If necessary, ask for a professional help of anti-addiction centers or anonymous groups. Choose a comprehensive program to stop smoking, which does not rely on any one technique (eg, hypnosis). Your doctor can give you a good advice.
- Check high-quality medical preparations from the category Anti-Smoking Meds at the website of Canadian Pharmacy. Feel free to consult us if you don’t how to start getting rid of your tobacco addiction.
Exercise regularly and ED treatment will back off
It is not a myth or overstatement – regular physical exercise can significantly improve your health.
In addition to improving your erectile function, regular exercises will also help you:
- Strengthen your heart;
- Increase the supply of oxygen in blood stream and as a result improve the whole blood system of your body along with vessels;
- Increase endurance of your body;
- Lower blood pressure;
- Improve muscle tones and building muscle strength;
- To reduce the percentage of excessive body fat;
- Endorphins released after physical training can relieve stress, tension, anxiety and depression;
- Raise your self-esteem;
- Improve the quality of sleep;
- Feel relaxed and refreshed;
- Feel fit and healthy.
For maximum effect it is necessary to engage in exercises lasting at least 20-30 minutes, preferably on a daily basis. According to the recent studies, it is necessary to engage in physical activity at least five times a week. If you are a beginner, practice a few minutes each day, gradually bringing daily exercises to 30 minutes.
For the start pick up a set of exercises that you can perform easily. When you get used to a daily schedule, you can change the exercise or number of repetitions.
Here are few tips for beginners:
- Choose something that is for everyone. Exercise should bring joy and do not turn into a boring and miserable routine;
- Add physical exercises into your daily schedule. Include a variety of exercises that won’t make you bored;
- Sports should not be a blow to your wallet. Do not buy expensive exercise equipment or a membership to a fitness club, if you are not sure that you will regularly use them;
- Do not take breaks. If you start to practice regularly, soon the exercise will be a part of your lifestyle;
- If you think that you need a doctor’s care or medical advice with what kind of physical activity is better to start, ask your doctor to prescribe physical therapy’s sessions. A physiotherapist will take into account your needs and will pick up a safe and effective exercise program.
Reduce stress and the quality of life will be improved
Our body has a bad ability of receiving stress and reacting to it. It allows people to be alert and avoid any danger. But we are not always able to avoid events that cause stress, so it is easy to be taken by surprise. If a stressful situation is kept, our health begins to deteriorate and any disorder may occur. To cope with stress, you need to determine the stress factors in your lifestyle and learn how to minimize their impact.
The first step in dealing with stress may be to study the effective ways of relaxation and their regular use. From time to time, spend few minutes “alone with yourself”. Analyze and change your way of thinking, it is especially important to get rid of unrealistic expectations. The discussion of problems with a friend or family member will help to look at things at the correct angle. Seeking a professional help will give you a new perspective on the methods of dealing with complex forms of stress.
Use these techniques to reduce the effects of stress:
- Keep a positive approach to life. Believe in yourself;
- Accept the fact that some events do not depend on you;
- Be positive, not aggressive. Customize your thoughts and feelings in a positive way instead of getting angry, belligerent or passive;
- Learn to relax and rest;
- Get regular physical exercises. Your body will be able to cope with stress, if it is in a good shape.
- Stick to a balanced diet.
Follow a recommended diet for impotence
A balanced diet plays an important role in treatment of any sexual disorder, including ED. Meals should be balanced, a man with erectile dysfunction must eat foods with the reducing the disorder properties. These foods include sour goat’s milk, honey, millet, vegetable oil, tomatoes, brewer’s yeast, carrots, fruit rose hips, celery, garlic and onion.
Dried figs also help to increase male sexual power. As well as almonds, pistachios, quince seeds. All these ingredients must be crushed together in equal parts and to use as a mix. Take about 100 grams of this natural supplement per day. Still it is possible to advise to refrain from white flour and white sugar.
Don’t forget that some natural herb based supplements can also improve your sexual libido. Canadian Pharmacy offers to males with sexual disorder to use supplements including such all-natural ingredients as Maral root, Aralia, Golden root, Chinese magnolia, Buckthorn fruits, rosehips, any nuts. As well as vegetable based oils should be used much as possible.
Article by The Experts of Canadian Pharmacy Mall – https://www.canadianhealthmall.com